Wednesday, 21 October 2009

***Tiens Review***

Tiens is a global Chinese company that operates in 110 countries with 190+ operations worldwide.  The company's business model is unique in that it provides funding to various humanitarian causes.  While Tiens cause is seemingly noble in nature, this article will examine the long term viability of the company's strategies in the arena of network marketing.

To become a distributor or consultant with Tiens requires no capital investment.  Distributors are provided with free website access and a back office business management system.  Extensive training is provided and a weekly telephone conference call is held to help people build the business.  Tiens distributors make 25% retail profits plus up to 55.5% in bonuses.  Tiens has a "Read To Go" business model.

Tiens unique product line consists of high end, all natural supplements, cosmetics, beauty care, and wellness equipment.   The company embraces 5000 years of Traditional Chinese health care philosophy with modern  biotechnology in the production of  its products.

Tiens has many components that are very favourable for long term success.  An experienced and talented management team, consumable products that cater to needs of individuals who demand quality health and personal care. 

 Tiens has a very high retention rate is UNHEARD OF IN NETWORK MARKETING!  And it’s because of their generous compensation plan which had help so many people and their unique products range.   This remarkable company, Tiens needs to be more visible on the internet.

That’s where I come in…

I had to check out Tiens myself and I was intrigued by the company’s story, vision, unique products range, business model, ranks, promotions and awards.  I was impressed  when I went through the awards and incentives that this company has so far awarded to its distributors since its inception in 1995. Tiens has so far awarded 1500 cars, 200 yatchs, 159 airplanes, 90 luxury villas and an amazing 800,000 international travel incentives to its distributors around the world.  How cool is that?

The Founder and President, Mr Li Jinyuan is an Executive member of the China Red Cross Society and an Executive Director of the National Council of Chinese Entrepreneurs. He is Vice Chairman of the China Health Association and was awarded one of China's Top 10 characters for his outstanding achievements in business administration and economy. The world's most influential Chinese Business Leader in 2004 and was awarded the Chinese Charity Award 2008. He has also received the Government's highest rank award.

When money truly isn’t an issue at all you can do some really great things to help people around the world and that’s where I'm at.  I’m going to show YOU how I did it…

Why don't you take advantage of the industry online and generate well over 50+ leads per day with a "Ready To Go" tool!  put together by top earners in the network marketing industry.  To get started on   go to: http://mlmincomegenerator.net/. 

No more cold calling, chasing family and friends, losing more money than you’re making, posters, flyers, hotel meetings and the list goes on and on!

To be successful with any MLM company as the industry exists in 2009, one must learn to leverage the power of the internet to attract prospects.  Old school methods of marketing are failing people.  They are inefficient and outdated.

I’ll show you how to increase your income from Tiens using these amazing tool.    I’m excited to do it because with this company it’s not just about pay cheques, bonuses or how quick your bank account grows. It is also about helping others, making the place a better world by creating a healthier and wealthier society.

Could you get behind a company whose sole purpose and mission was to create a better world?

“TIENS” IS A PROVEN GLOBAL SUCCESS STORY. The company can show you How to achieve Financial Stability and Quality time for you and your family.

1 comment: